READ ISSUE 2 HERE
1. a very large piece of land sticking out into the sea
2. a type of loose coat without sleeves that is fastened at the neck and hangs from the shoulders
3. an online magazine, accepting anything from a poem about the aroma of fart bubbles to second person plural prose portraying a primary school pupil who procures painted pinkies... (cont'd on 'About' page)
SEE ALSO: ALTERED EGOS
a podcast dedicated to giving Cape's readers a hypodermic shot of who we are, what we do, and what makes us uniquely us, just as Cape is about what makes you uniquely you.
2. an intimate and trusted friend
1. a person's secondary or alternative personality